Riverbend Family Ministries is Madison County’s official training site for CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children) volunteers that are appointed by judges to watch over and advocate for abused and neglected children, to make sure they don’t get lost in the overburdened legal and social service system or languish in inappropriate group or foster homes.
How can I help?
The most important asset to our programs are volunteers. The following is a list of ways you can support Madison County CASA of Southwestern Illinois.
- Become an Advocate
- Make a donation
- Join the Board of Directors
- Help plan and staff fundraising and special events
- Sponsor a special event
- Share information about CASA with your family, friends and coworkers
- Invite CASA to speak at your business, office, social or religious organization
- Help promote CASA through mailings, presentations, etc.
- Volunteer to help with administrative work
- Like us on Facebook; follow us on Pinterest
CASA of Southwestern Illinois – (Madison County)
1801 N. Belt West
Belleville, IL 62226