Be a CASA Superhero!
Celebrate the hero in your family this Father’s Day weekend by taking dad, grandpa or your favorite father figure to CASA Superheroes Night with the Gateway Grizzlies!
Support CASA of Southwestern Illinois and help us advocate for abused and neglected children in St. Clair, Madison and Monroe counties by attending the game or volunteering your time to the event.
What: Dress up like your favorite superhero and enjoy a fun family night at the ballpark! It’s a perfect night for the family that loves baseball and superheroes! Activities include a costume contest and parade, bounce houses, face painter, balloon artist, superheroes in costume, games and much more! Plus, the first 500 kids get an awesome baseball backpack!
When: Gates open at 5:50 p.m. – game starts at 7:05 p.m. Saturday, June 20, 2015
Where: GCS Ballpark, 2301 Grizzlie Bear Blvd, Sauget, IL 62206
How much: $10 game tickets – $25 game PLUS all-you-can-eat pregame picnic of hot dogs, hamburgers, pulled pork and sides (plus $1 Bud Light) NOTE: Pregame picnic ends at first pitch.
Why: Because every kid needs a hero, but abused and neglected kids need superheroes.
How to get tickets
CASA gets 50% of ticket sales ONLY if the tickets are purchased through one of these avenues!
- Order over the phone by calling CASA at 618-234-4278
- Email your ticket order to: email@example.com
- Mail in a ticket order form
- Follow these steps to order tickets online:
- Visit http://www.gatewaygrizzlies.com/tickets/grouptickets
- Then click the Group Portal Link to the right of your screen
- Enter the Captcha letters
- Enter CASA as the password
- Select and pay for your seats
- In honor of Father’s Day, military dads get $5 off game or pregame tickets with a valid military ID. They must present their ID at the CASA Will Call table on the day of the game to pick up their tickets.
CASA needs your help to make this event a success!
- We need volunteers for our planning committee! Help us get sponsorships, rally “day of” volunteers, and sell tickets! Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- We need LOTS of volunteers to entertain the kids on the day of the event! Email email@example.com!
- Tell your friends and spread the word about our event! Share this email or share the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1605347196372702/
- Become a sponsor! Print out the sponsorship forms here, call 618-234-4278, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a sponsorship package!